This position is responsible for Digital Marketing Strategy development and implementation. Digital Marketer’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. Proficiency in web advertising, social media, web development is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including www.ruangreka.com (home page and top level sections), social media, blog and networking landing pages.
- Email campaign creation, email list segmentation and tracking performance.
- Maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Presenting recommendations.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Monitor competitive and industry digital marketing trends, tools and resources
Competency Requirements :
- Strong project management skills; able to work independently on multiple assignments while maintaining high quality results.
- Ability to work within a team, both in-person and virtual media channels for remote contacts
- Foundational understanding of digital marketing technologies and techniques
- Expertise and in depth knowledge across the digital media landscape (including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Online Media Planning, Web Development and Analytics)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Minimum Qualification :
- Final year undergraduate students or fresh graduates in Marketing, Digital Media/Web Technology (preferred)